Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Siemens, PostNL and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission!
As a Deskbookers Finance Intern, you will assist our finance team where you will learn how a finance department is set up, and experience the journey of a fast-growing startup. To optimize your learning at our company, we have a rotation program within our finance department. Each six to eight weeks you will have a different main responsibility.
- Responsibility for the cost unit accounting including the establishment of cost centers and reports
- Responsibility for the monthly reporting to investors and financial analysis in order to financially optimize the operations
- Responsibility for all accounting activities such as account clarifications and coordination
- Taking over daily activities like general administrative tasks and optimize processes for these
- At least a third year academic student pursuing a degree in subjects such as economics, business, sciences and engineering.
- Strong analytical and structured thinking skills as well as a hands-on mentality
- Preferable Dutch native speaker
- You possess a dynamic work style and a high goal orientation
- Ability to work under pressure, without losing your sense of humour!
- Still be enrolled for university or college during internhips period
- Financial support for 350 Euro per month
- A rollercoaster experience one our country’s fastest growing startups
- Working in a young and ambitious team at a unique location
- Access to an extensive network of the best mentors and specialists
- A competitive compensation, everyday lunch and fresh fruits