Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as Uber, T-Mobile, Randstad, Microsoft, PostNL and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission! At this moment we are looking for a Go-to-Market Intern who is responsible for the launch of Deskbookers in Finland.
In this position you are from A to Z responsible for a successful launch of Deskbookers in Finland. You will use your language skills to translate our website so we show the right content to visitors from Finland. Now you have generated great content you have to use your research skills to find out what the best entry strategy is. To find the best strategy you research competition, venues, customer segments and possible marketing channels. This information do you use to execute the strategy to make our launch in Finland successful.
- Make sure we launch a website which meet local customer needs;
- Establish,manage and maintain relationships with local venues/businesses/communities that will lead to direct growth of the Deskbookers’ marketplaces;
- Identify major market trends, and challenges and help implement strategies and initiatives to mitigate and enhance the Deskbookers experience;
- Liaise with our development, marketing and sales team to make sure we have the right website functionalities, content, campaigns and venues;
- At least available for 5 months from January/February;
- Are a native Finnish speaker;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You do not rest until you make things happen and are determined to put a dent in the universe;
- Goal oriented: You are extremely result-driven and passionate about the brand Deskbookers and the idea of flexible workspaces;
- Engaging: You have a high sense of urgency, pure hustle, creativity, people’s skills and marketing savviness and truly want to bring Deskbookers to life in Finland;
- Impact: You want to be part of an adventure and something big where you can make a real impact to a global marketplace;
- A great office space in Amsterdam;
- An open, transparent working environment;
- A young, talented and extremely driven team;
- Fresh Fruit, coffee and lunch every day as well as Friday beers and regular team events;
- Be part of an up-thriving company and brand from the early days;
- €350 internship fee;