Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Siemens, PostNL and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission!
- 20% MOM growth
- We are on a mission to become the biggest platform for work and meeting spaces in the World in 2020.
AS PROJECT MANAGER AT DESKBOOKERS
- You will be the Scrum Master
- You will have the final responsibility of our sprint plannings
- You will have the final responsibility of translating our backlog into clear issues
- You will manage day-to-day execution of project implementations.
- You will prepare our tech systems for upscaling
- Have loads of experience with software development projects, in big and small teams
- Have all the skills to translate business into IT
- Have experience with Scrum methodology
- Believe in experiment driven development
- Are up to date with new technologies
- Are a team player, optimistic and with a great sense of humor.
- Experience with online marketplaces and startups
- Experience with native app development
- Experience with analysing metrics
- Options as a part of your salary package.
- A great office space in Amsterdam
- An open, transparent working environment
- A young, talented and extremely driven team.
- Fresh Fruit and coffee every day as well as Friday beers and regular team events
- A big network of specialists (we are Rockstart alumni) and support of world-leading marketplace investors