Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Uber, Manpower, Siemens and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission!
As a Product Owner at Deskbookers you will shape our IT strategy. This means working closely with our Developers, Marketers and Designers to stay improving. With your strong communicative skills and passion for technology you convince us which directions to take.
- Requirement management and stake holder management
- Prioritizing developments based on customer value, business value and growth
- Creating our technology roadmaps
- Seeing the big picture and as well being prepared to do executive work as testing, giving demo’s and solving ad hoc (configuration) problems
- Keeping track of our backlog to priotize developments
- Have a relevant masters degree
- Have 3+ years of workexperience in high-traffic environments as e-commerce
- Are not afraid to take decisions and say ‘no'
- Have experience with managing stakeholders in different layers of the organisation
- Have experience with creating functional specifications and informing technical developers
- Have experience with working in an AGILE environtment (SCRUM)
- Are fluent in English
- The rare opportunity to build a world leading platform
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Fruit, lunch, and freshly brewed coffee
- Friday drinks and regular team events
- Competitive salary packages
- Open & transparent work environment