Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Siemens, PostNL and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission!
As our Head of Sales you will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing the sales strategy and activities in order to meet the objectives of Deskbookers for business retention, growth and profitability.
- Building an international and successful sales team
- Setting high targets, monitoring and implementing improvements
- Conception, implementation and advancement of the strategy and operational plans for the European market and later for Asia and US as well
- Coaching the team leads
- Continuous monitoring and optimizing of our sales channels
- Realizing the growth and development of Deskbookers in Europe and later for Asia and US as well
- Fluent in English (Multi-lingual beneficial but not required)
- Relevant [3- 5 years] experience in leading sales teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You do not rest until you make things happen and are determined to put a dent in the universe.
- Goal oriented: You are extremely result-driven and passionate about the brand Deskbookers and the idea of flexible work- and meeting spaces.
- Engaging: You have a high sense of urgency, pure hustle, creativity, people’s skills and sales savviness and truly want to bring Deskbookers to life in Europe.
- Impact: You want to be part of an adventure and something big where you can make a real impact to a global marketplace
- A great office space in Amsterdam
- An open, transparent working environment
- Competitive salary with potential ESOP-component
- A young, talented and extremely driven team
- Fresh fruit, coffee and lunch every day as well as Friday beers and regular team events
- Possibility to build your own team
- Be part of an up-thriving company and brand from the early days