Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Siemens, Uber, Manpower and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our international team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our ambitious mission!
As our Country Manager Germany you will be responsible as well as the key driver for developing, promoting and strategically growing our marketplace in Germany.
- Creating and executing local marketing strategies to extend the reach of the Deskbookers’ brand in Germany.
- Establishing,managing and maintaining relationships with local venues/businesses/communities that will lead to direct growth of the Deskbookers’ marketplace.
- Exploring local business development opportunities such as sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions to increase brand awareness.
- Identifying major market trends, and challenges and help implementing strategies and initiatives to mitigate and enhance the Deskbookers experience. Responsibility for weekly and monthly growth targets to help the german key market increase traction
- Building, shaping and leading a top notch team for Germany to help us become the market leader.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You do not rest until you make things happen and are determined to put a dent in the universe.
- Goal oriented: You are extremely result-driven and passionate about the brand Deskbookers and the idea of flexible workspaces.
- Engaging: You have a high sense of urgency, pure hustle, creativity, people’s skills and marketing savviness and truly want to bring Deskbookers to life in Germany.
- Impact: You want to be part of an adventure and something big where you can make a real impact to a global marketplace.
- Are native German
- A great office space in Amsterdam
- An open, transparent working environment
- Competative salary with potential ESOP-component
- A young, talented and extremely driven team.
- Fresh Fruit, coffee and lunch every day as well as Friday beers and regular team events
- Possibility to open German office and build your own team
- Be part of an up-thriving company and brand from the early days