Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Siemens, PostNL and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission!
We’re looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to scale our marketing- and sales efforts. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our marketing-, sales managers, venues and advertising partners receive the data and support they need quickly and efficiently. Next to data integrity you’ll guide the direction of the growth and strategy of advertising operations.
Within Deskbookers, data drives all our decisions. You will use analytical rigor to mine the data (Google Analytics / or other tools that you recommend) and find opportunities for improvements to the advertisements we show customers, driving transactional growth and increasing customer lifetime value. This is more than just data crunching and involves interacting with the wider marketing, development and sales teams.
- Set up a Business Integelligence structure, tooling and team
- Find growth hacks at the bunch of data
- Help marketing, sales and customer happiness to solve difficult problems
- Own the data integrity of our marketing, sales and customer happiness strategy and elevate the quality
- Support all teams with reports, data analyses and performance based media buying strategies
- Work with existing teams to devise and run regular experiments to improve performance of the business
- Work close with the founders, be directly involved at the companies strategy and play an important role towards our investors
- Fluent in English (Multi-lingual beneficial but not required)
- Educated to at least Masters level
- At least 2 years of analytical and technical operations experience
- A strong data management skills and basic scripting proficiency (JS)
- Experience with common marketing tech stacks: tag management, cross channel attribution, web analytics etc.
- Ability to fluently communicate with marketing, sales and product teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- A proactive approach to solving problems and finding solutions
- The rare opportunity to build a world leading platform
- A rollercoaster experience you never forget
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Free fruit, lunch, drinks and team events
- Competitive salary packages