Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Siemens, Uber and many more.
And... we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission!
As Deskbookers is acquiring more and more customers at Germany each day, we are looking for a Customer Happiness Representative who will be able to provide excellent customer care and assistance.
- Set-up Customer Happiness German sub-department
- Proactive customer happiness
- Help customers via telephone, email and chat
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service
- Listen attentively and respond quickly to customer’s inquiries
- Add value by thinking and pitching ideas on how to increase customer happiness at Deskbookers
- Have a relevant master’s degree
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience in customer care/assistance
- Have great communication skills
- Have a good sense of humor
- Are a native German speaker
- Experience with Zendesk is a big +
- A great office space in Amsterdam City Centre
- An open, transparent working environment
- A competative salary
- A young (+/- 30 years), talented and extremely driven team.
- Fresh fruit, coffee and lunch every day as well as Friday beers and regular team events
- A big network of specialists (we are Rockstart alumni) and support of world-leading marketplace investors