Deskbookers is a new and innovative platform with the mission to connect employees with the best possible work and meeting spaces on the globe. We believe that in order to be successful at work, you have to use the best workspace for the right activity. It is our mission to make sure that every employee can find the best workspace for each and every moment. As the biggest player in the Netherlands for booking spaces we already work together with some of the big guys, such as T-Mobile, Randstad, Siemens, PostNL and many more.
But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission!
- 20% MOM growth
- We are on a mission to become the biggest platform for work and meeting spaces in the World in 2020.
AS A CTO AT DESKBOOKERS
- You will lead the execution of the technology strategy of our platform – You will establish technical standards as well as new features to ensure continuity of our product development and overall company strategy.
- You will build and manage a top-flight technology team – You will provide visible leadership for the company and within the technology community as well as scaling our existing Engineering team.
- You will establish an experiment driven work environment – You will create an outstanding work experience within the Engineering team using the newest technologies, your knowledge in Agile and Scrum as well as your experience in a Startup environment.
- Have experience leading development teams
- Have experience working at startups
- Have a proven succesful trackrecord (and willing to share your failures)
- Believe in experiment driven development
- Are an expert in Agile and Scrum
- Are up to date with new technologies.
- Have experience with PHP, PostgreSQL v9+ and Amazon Web Services
- Are a team player, optimistic and with a great sense of humor.
- Experience with online marketplaces
- Experience with native app development
- Experience with analysing metrics
- Options as a part of your salary package.
- A great office space in Amsterdam
- An open, transparent working environment
- A young, talented and extremely driven team.
- Fresh Fruit and coffee every day as well as Friday beers and regular team events
- A big network of specialists (we are Rockstart alumni) and support of world-leading marketplace investors